About Us

We fight for you

At Fuerza Law, we are a group of Hispanic lawyers who understand your needs. We know how difficult it is to arrive in this great country and solve your immigration problems or car accidents without the proper guidance.

We care about your peace of mind, that is why we help you with appeals, B-1 visas, commercial immigration, citizenship and naturalization, visa extensions, deportation, immigration for families, permanent residence visa (Green Card), or any other situation or procedure related to immigration.

If you were involved in a car accident, we help you receive just compensation for the damages you have suffered, or possible future losses derived from the event. We accompany you to solve your case, we will fight for you and for your rights, regardless of your immigration status in the country.

Fuerza Law Immigration

We fight for you!


Every case is unique and
personal. Let us help.

We understand that any legal issue can be very stressful, that is why we are with you to guide you to take your case to the best solution. We have years of experience serving clients in your situation. If you or someone close to you needs help, we can assist them immediately by offering solutions in the following services:


Do you have immigration problems and don’t know what you need to do? We tell you how to start, and we accompany and guide you in the process needed to solve your case and get a positive outcome.

Car Accidents

Car accidents are frequent in Nevada, so it is best to be advised. We can help you ensure fair compensation for any situation arising from an accident regardless of your immigration status.




Our Las Vegas immigration
lawyers respond

Immigration problems raise many doubts; Although the process to solve any immigration situation can be long, having a reliable and experienced lawyer is vital to be successful in your case. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions answered by our attorneys:

There are several types of visas for different purposes, they are classified as Non-Immigrant Visa, referring to visas for specific times; and the Immigrant Visa, also known as the Green Card.

There are two ways you can receive your Residence Card (Green Card); The first is through a direct relative, if someone in your family is a permanent resident or a United States citizen, they can make a request so that you can have legal residence.

The second way is to enter the country legally with a non-immigrant visa, and apply for an adjustment of status.

An experienced lawyer like ours can always guide you correctly to carry out the process successfully.

Naturalization is a legal process with which a permanent resident can receive US citizenship, after having lived at least 5 years within the United States, and after passing a civics test in English, once approved they must take an oath to become in naturalized citizen.

In the case of being the spouse of a United States citizen, naturalization only requires 3 years of legal residence in the United States.

The United States can provide asylum to those who are fleeing their native country for persecution based on race, religion, nationality, membership in social groups, or political opinion; Immigrants can apply for asylum at ports of entry to the United States by filing Form I-859, along with their application and a withholding of removal, to avoid being deported from the United States for one year.

To extend the time of your visa or apply for an adjustment of status, you must file Form I-539 before the expiration date of your visa.

It is necessary to have the advice of a trusted lawyer to carry out this procedure, please contact us and we can help you.

Contact us



1605 S. Eastern Ave, 89104
6130 Elton Ave, 89107

Call Us




Send us a message

Write to us all your questions or comments